Friday, January 1, 2010

New Start


I shut and lock the door of 2009!! God guides me to a new door of 2010! Open it and here I am thanking my Heavenly Father for given me another brand new year.. Resolution! I had to look it up and really want to know what it actually means!! Found two things 1. the act or process of resolving, 2. a solution as of a problem. Interesting!!!
Okay... I actually though about it alot, what would mine resolution would be... I had a feeling that this what my Father wants me to do... Read the Bible, study His words, apply it in my daily life. So this is my goal of this year, that God allows me to live another year too study His Words.
Another one that I need to do is be polite with the difficult people. That's tough..
Now most people don't keep their resolutions... I'm one of those. This one I truly want to stick with because God loves me. Pray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment