Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ready for 2010!?




Thinking about 2010!! Wow next Friday starts a brand new year. Yesterday while I was doing the dishes, I was thinking about this year.

I looked back and see how my life was in 2009! God has been there everyday! There were two deaths, my neighbor Mrs. June Leach, I've known her since I was four or five years old. She loved the Lord also. Now there is a new neighbor who lives in her house. It's pretty hard to see a new people living there.
My co-worker I used to work with at the old Franklin Life, Marla Steinmacher.. She was battling brain cancer. She had a great sense of humor!

At our Cleaver's household, it has been ups and downs!! It's normal things!! Our health is good no surgery!! But I do have a cyst on my left breast. January 2010, I will have another mammogram again. God has blessed us in November!! We thought we had termites! We didn't have the money to get a new contract!! So I prayed and let it all go to God.. I went to see Beth Moore at the convention center. It was awesome because God is there!! When I got home, Joe told me I have something in the mail. It was a check for $100!!! from SIU!!! it didn't show a date or anything! I knew it was God!! It went to the Termite contract. See God is there but it is His time not ours.

1 comment:

  1. Here is hoping 2010 will be a good year filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete