Thursday, May 6, 2010

God Is Good




I am surprised! No one put any comments on my blog. That's okay...

Today is the National Day of Prayer... I believe this is very important because this Nation needs prayer.
I know for the fact, we will never have peace! I started to watch the shows called 1) Bible Prophecy revealed.
2) Jack Van-Impe Presents. Both of them share about what's going on right now. So we should pray for our Nation because we still are in terrible sins.

God is real.. He answers another prayer, my niece Ella was born with a hole in her heart (heart murmur).
Tuesday she went in for a sonogram, her heart is completely whole! Praise the Lord...

Today, I am looking forward to spending time with my sweetheart Joe. God love him.. I am excited knowing he will be a deacon. He would be a great deacon. He wants to honor our Father.

Josh makes it through his sophmore year! I thank God for watching over him and giving him wisdom and knowledge. In a couple of more weeks, school will be finished. He will now be a Junior. I pray for him for behind the wheel on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment